Regulatory Affairs Manager
Bioxodes has an exciting career opportunity for a senior and motivated individual to join the organisation in a one-year full-time position as a Regulatory Affairs Manager. A longer term position may become available depending on the company’s success. She/He will be responsible for the development, coordination and follow-up of the regulatory activities.
- Provide regulatory input during product development.
- Preparation, coordination and submission of regulatory documents.
- Assure correct document formatting according to regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for filing and archiving of documentation.
- Assist in negotiations with different stakeholders.
- Create procedures within the department.
- Solid scientific background, MSc/PhD in Biomedical Sciences, Pharmacy or a related Life Science.
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience in Regulatory Affairs in a pharmaceutical/biotech or GMP environment.
- Knowledge of national and international regulatory requirements and guidelines.
- Experience with development of biotechnological/biological products.
- Good planning, communication and organizational skills.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Immediate start.
- Full-time position.
- Attractive salary conditions will be offered.
- Position based in Gosselies, near Charleroi (Belgium).
If you feel that you possess the relevant skills and working background please send a Curriculum Vitae and covering letter explaining your suitability for the position. Applications providing all of the requested information should be sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org